Inspiration for when you just can't pick one color, from left to right:
1) This "Merge" print in an all white frame makes rainbow so modern.
2) Another Pinterior I want to recreate...some day, somehow.
3) Hand-dyed, wear-everyday-scarves in 24 amazing colors. The best part: you can find these on the Sister Golden shop as part of our late summer/early fall collection coming soon!
4) Black + white + that striped throw = top 5 favorite pin.
5) Super fun (free) downloadable luggage tags courtesy of Design Sponge. Don't mind if you do.
6) No cooking happens in this kitchen, only looking.
8) A summer citrus salad from Design Love Fest. She turns beets and onions into pure gold.
9) Magic making with 1x1's, this time from Michael Chan.
See our pastel picks here!